Lexington Law is the trusted leader in Credit Repair and has been helping consumers take action on their credit reports since 1991. They have served over 1/2 million clients and have led to the removal of millions of questionable items from consumer’s credit reports. In 2012 alone, Lexington Law assisted its clients in the removal of over 3.3 million questionable negative items from their credit reports, including: collections, late payments, charge offs, liens, bankruptcies, repossessions, foreclosures and judgments!
Lexington Law is a law firm that complies with the Credit Repair Organizations Act (CROA). Approved publishers should only use approved banners and text when promoting this offer.
- Looking for callers with low credit scores, high debt, bankruptcy or other financial trouble
- Looking for consumers that are having a difficult time qualifying for a loan
- Lexington Law also works on many cases of identity theft every year
- Pay Per Call program available
- No contracts
- Access to BOTH a paralegal an online case valet system
- Clients who sign up with a household members will each save $50 on initial set up fee
- Active military discount is $50 off initial set up fee
- Refund policy if Lexington Law fails to provide the agreed-upon services